EL PASO, Tx. (KTSM) – Two men are stabbed at a West El Paso house party and the El Paso Police Department (EPPD) continues to search for the suspect.
EPPD officials were first notified shortly after 2 a.m. Sunday morning when two men – only identified as a 21-year-old and a 22-year-old – walked into a local hospital with non-life threatening stab wounds.
The investigation by EPPD’s Crimes Against Person detectives revealed that the men attended a house party along the 6400 block of Belton, when a fight broke out between the two men and another man.
Detectives say the man, only identified as a 36-year-old male, left the scene before police arrived.
Officials add that no arrests have been made, and their investigation continues.
- IDEA Public Schools releases scores from TEA Accountability Ratings
- Actor Tom Holland taking a break from social media for his ‘mental health’
- Recalled Capri Sun may contain cleaning solution
- Bolton: Trump explanations on classified documents show ‘real level of desperation’
- King’s Hawaiian recalls pretzel buns, bites due to potential microbial contamination
- More than 2 million infant swings and rockers recalled after baby’s death