EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — The El Paso Municipal Court will be closed for in-person transactions starting Tuesday, until further notice, in an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
All schedule court hearings will automatically be reset and notices of a new court date will be mailed.
Contactless payments can still be made using the following:
• Phone at (915) 212-0232
• Online at www.elpasotexas.gov/municipal-courts
• Mail at 810 E. Overland, El Paso, Texas 79901
• Through dropbox at all Court locations:
– 810 E. Overland
– 9600 Dyer
– 10780-A Pebble Hills
– 4801 Osborne
– 9011 Escobar
The Municipal Court will remain available by phone at (915) 212-0215, via online chat at elpasotexas.gov/municipal-courts or email at email@example.com.
- Delicious or disaster: pet-friendly Thanksgiving foods
- Doña Ana County reports 202 new virus cases, 4 new deaths
- Mexican police nab alleged fugitive from the DEA in Juarez
- Aaron and Alvin Jones foundation donates more than 100 turkeys to families in need
- City of El Paso hires legal counsel to help collect Trump campaign’s outstanding debt