EL PASO, TX (KTSM) – The El Paso County Community Services Department will be hosting an upcoming COVID-19 Booster Vaccine Clinic. The clinic is free to the community and booster vaccines are available on a first come, first served basis.
With new variants occurring, it may be difficult to avoid getting COVID-19. Getting vaccinated and staying current on your booster shot can reduce the risk of spread, keep you from getting severely ill, and can help to keep you and your loved ones out of the hospital.
The Booster Vaccine Clinic will be held at the following location:
Thursday, June 30th
9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Canutillo Community Center
7351 Bosque Rd., Canutillo, TX 79835
- Roxy’s Monday Forecast: Expect a rainy week
- UT models: 245K Texans could be hospitalized with BA.4/BA.5 before surge ends
- Man who fatally shot Ahmaud Arbery gets life sentence for hate crime
- Seven Dems vote for GOP amendment, forcing Democratic scramble
- Police searching for Bradley Cooper look-alike they say shoplifted at Home Depot
- Polar bear attacks French woman at campsite, is later killed