Early voting will begin on Oct. 24 and end Nov. 4.
EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — El Pasoans have by the end of Tuesday, Oct. 11, to register to be able to vote in the upcoming election on Nov. 8. You can register in person, online or by mail. As long as its postmarked with Tuesday’s date you will be processed as a registered voter.
According to Lisa Wise, the El Paso County elections administrator, there are a few places you can register.
Wise says the ballot will depend on where you live, but some common items you will see include federal, state, and county races, and school board or municipal races.
Early voting will begin on Oct. 24 and end Nov. 4. As for election day on Nov. 8, the polls will be open from 7 till 7p.m.
You can find more voting information by clicking on this link. El Paso County, TX Elections | El Paso County Elections Department (epcountyvotes.com)
- Trust in US military remains below 50 percent: survey
- School bus crashes into New York house, car; injuries reported
- Gaylord Perry, master of the spitball and two-time Cy Young winner, dies at 84
- How likely is it to win a lawsuit against a gun seller or manufacturer after a mass shooting?
- Parents told to cut recalled children’s toy in half, throw it away
- JonBenét Ramsey’s father writes to Colorado governor, asks for release of DNA to private lab