EL PASO, TX (KTSM) – The City of El Paso Parks and Recreation Department has opened the registration period for the After-School Program with schools located in the El Paso Independent School District (EPISD) and Ysleta Independent School District (YISD).
Organizers say the After-School Program begins the first day of the 2022 school year, August 1. The program runs from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m., Monday to Friday, and is open to children between the age 5 to 12 years old attending one of the participating schools.
The cost is $5 per child, per week. To register, visit any Parks and Recreation Department recreation location.
- Coach Archie Duran Elementary School, 5249 Bastille
- Cooley Elementary School, 107 N. Collingsworth
- Douglas Elementary School, 101 S. Eucalyptus
- Logan Elementary School, 3200 Ellerthorpe
- Rust Elementary School, 3601 N. Copia
- Stanton Elementary School, 5414 Hondo Pass
- Del Norte Heights Elementary School, 1800 Winslow
- Thomas Manor Elementary School, 7900 Jersey
Each after school site is on a first paid basis and is limited to only 50 participants and children must be picked up by 6:00 p.m.
Each school location has a limit of 50 registered and paid children before being at full capacity and no further registration will be allowed for that site.
Once the After School Program starts there is a $5 fee per week per child between the ages of 5-12 with payments accepted only at Parks and Recreation facilities for either multiple weeks or week by week.
- Las Cruces aims to be the top dawgs in 2022 with young squad
- What is the Espionage Act?
- Hot & (Fairly) Dry Sunday & Monday; Tropical, Heavy Rain Threat Starts Tuesday — Your 9-Day Forecast
- State of Texas: Some Uvalde officers did not get active shooter training
- Borderland veterans remember 1st Army parachute jump back in 1940
- Top Democrats request damage assessment, review of documents taken at Mar-a-Lago