Alamogordo, NM (KTSM) – The Alamogordo City Commission will hold it’s budget hearing workshop all through the first week of May.
The workshops will continue as follows:
Monday, May 2, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.
All meetings will be held in the Commission Chambers, 1376 E. Ninth Street, Alamogordo, NM. The purpose of the work sessions is to review the Municipal Budget for Fiscal Year 2022-2023.
- Biden approval falls to lowest of his presidency, poll finds
- California school employee accused of giving students fentanyl
- Dad charged with murder in death of Midland infant
- Mystery mail? Virginia man receives cryptic postcards from unknown sender
- Musk calls report he was accused of sexual misconduct: ‘standard (despicable) playbook’
- World Bee Day: Here’s why bees matter and why they need help