EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – A car crashed into the canal alongside the Border Highway, near the Midway exit in the Lower Valley.
The initial report was made at about 12:45am on August 30, 2022. Photos from EPFD, show the late model Ford Mustang Mach-e upside-down in the canal.
According to El Paso Fire dispatchers, one person was reported with minor injuries and taken to the hospital.
This is a developing story and will be updated with more information.
- UTEP prepares to play in Hurricane Ian remnants on Saturday at Charlotte
- Thursday Night Football: Montwood grabs 43-42 win over Franklin in dramatic fashion
- NM State takes down Southern Utah in four sets
- UTEP soccer suffers 1-0 defeat to UAB
- US Department of Transportation awards $45M for southwest NM road project
- American Red Cross in El Paso response to hurricane Ian