EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Socorro Independent School District will host a job fair to seek highly qualified instructional aides to assist teachers for the 2022-2023 school year.
The event will be September 19th from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. in the board room at the District Service Center.
Candidates should have 48 credit hours from an accredited college or university approved by TEA and must qualify for required paraprofessional certificate.
Candidates should have a copy of their unofficial transcript(s) and a resume with three references and be prepared for the opportunity to interview with school principals
What: 2022 Socorro ISD Instructional Aide Job Fair
Who: SISD Human Resources staff, principals, qualified applicants
Where: District Service Center – Board Room, 12440 Rojas Dr.
When: Monday, Sept. 19, 2022, 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Chihuahuas set to face Reno Aces in Pacific Coast League championship game
- UTEP women’s basketball begins official practices for 2022-23 season
- Salvation Army in El Paso on standby to provide support due to Hurricane Ian
- UTEP, Charlotte officials monitoring Hurricane Ian with football game scheduled for Saturday
- Marjorie Taylor Greene’s husband files for divorce
- Local group hosts “vigil” to mourn loss of children’s education