SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dolly Parton is issuing a challenge of her own. She wants to hear the public’s version of her hit song “Jolene”.
This comes as part of the lead up to the release of Dolly’s Netflix series “Heartstrings,” set to kick off on Friday.
GALLERY: Dolly Parton in photos
Julianne Hough, who plays Jolene in the series helped Dolly make the announcement on Twitter as seen in the video above.
The pair is asking fans to share their creative renditions of the hit song on social media using the tag #JOLENECHALLENGE.
- Chapin, Andress boys, Bowie girls race out to non-district wins
- New Mexico State holds off Denver for 72-67 road win
- UTEP places four on All-Conference, All-Freshman Teams
- N’toko signs on for second year with Locomotive FC
- Mother: Kindergartener walks out of school without school’s knowledge, walks home