SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dolly Parton is issuing a challenge of her own. She wants to hear the public’s version of her hit song “Jolene”.
This comes as part of the lead up to the release of Dolly’s Netflix series “Heartstrings,” set to kick off on Friday.
GALLERY: Dolly Parton in photos
Julianne Hough, who plays Jolene in the series helped Dolly make the announcement on Twitter as seen in the video above.
The pair is asking fans to share their creative renditions of the hit song on social media using the tag #JOLENECHALLENGE.
- A large heatwave is expected to warm the southwest up as we inch closer to mid-July
- Former El Paso doctor who was beloved by community passes away from COVID-19
- Weather on the go: Scattered storms are expected for the 4th of July evening
- Kanye West announces 2020 presidential run
- Five UTEP student-athletes test positive for COVID-19, workouts suspended until July 16