EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — Investigators with the El Paso Police Department’s Gang Unit, the U.S. Marshals Lone Star Fugitive Task Force and Texas Department of Public Safety arrested 26-year-old Patrick Von Ballester on Thursday on outstanding warrants stemming from an Oct. 23rd incident.
On Oct. 23, officers were dispatched to the El Paso Draft House on George Dieter Drive on a subject disturbance call.
As an officer attempted to stop Ballester in the parking lot, he reportedly drove his vehicle in reverse at a high rate of speed, narrowly missing the officer. Ballester proceeded to ram the patrol car, another vehicle in the parking lot and the police car a second time before fleeing the scene at a high rate of speed.
Ballester was booked into the El Paso County Detention Facility and charged with aggravated assault against a public servant and evading arrest/detention with a vehicle, as well as having three traffic warrants. His bonds totaled $45,306.
- Delicious or disaster: pet-friendly Thanksgiving foods
- Doña Ana County reports 202 new virus cases, 4 new deaths
- Mexican police nab alleged fugitive from the DEA in Juarez
- Aaron and Alvin Jones foundation donates more than 100 turkeys to families in need
- City of El Paso hires legal counsel to help collect Trump campaign’s outstanding debt