EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – On Sunday, May 15th, officers from the Pebble Hills Regional Command responded to 1515 Lee Trevino for a fight in progress with weapons involved.
Officers arrived at the La Unica Bar to find people fighting, while other people were yelling that someone had a gun. As people were exiting the bar, an officer was assaulted by a man later identified as Torry Lashawn Reid.
Reid was handcuffed, and while being searched, officers found a handgun in his pocket.
Reid was booked into the El Paso County Detention Facility for:
- Charge 1: Assault on Peace Officer, $3,500 bond
- Charge 2: Unlawful Carrying of Weapons on Alcohol Premises, $5,000
- ‘Absolute tragedy’: Jet truck driver killed in air show accident
- Horses Unlimited hosting camp for kids this July
- Former Locomotive star, Diego Luna, ready to take next steps in professional career
- Saturday night’s Chihuahuas game against Oklahoma City Dodgers suspended due to inclement weather
- Calvillo’s stoppage time free kick leads Locomotive to 2-2 draw against Atlanta United 2
- Your feedback is wanted for 2 City of El Paso parks regarding improvements