EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — The Federal Bureau of Investigation, assisted by Ysleta Del Sur Pueblo Tribal Police Department, on Wednesday arrested an El Paso man who is accused of assaulting a federal officer.
Hilario Cadena, 40, was arrested Wednesday for allegedly assaulting a federal officer on the Ysleta Del Sur Pueblo Tribal Reservation.
According to the FBI, Tribal officers responded to a disturbance in front of the Speaking Rock Entertainment Center on Aug. 25.
When officers tried to intervene in the disturbance, Cadena resisted and displayed a large rock that could have been used to seriously hurt the officers.
Cadena was charged with one count of assault on a federal officer with a dangerous weapon.
He was booked into the El Paso County Detention Facility, where he remains.
- El Paso strip clubs to remain open after Mayor Margo breaks tie vote
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Winter weather continues through Wednesday
- Man buys car for stranger after learning of ‘distraught’ mother’s plight
- President Trump’s campaign website hacked in cryptocurrency scam
- The future of the Senate: 35 seats up for grabs on election night