EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — El Paso Police say a 21-year-old man is dead and two others suffered injuries after a stabbing early Sunday morning at a Northeast apartment.
Officers were dispatched to 5020 Fairbanks Drive around 12:40 a.m. and located the three victims — a 21-year-old man, a 28-year-old man, and a 23-year-old woman. The two men were taken to a local hospital where the 21-year-old died. The woman’s injuries were not severe.
Police say they do not have anyone in custody at this time but say there is no danger to the surrounding neighborhood.
Additional information is expected Monday.
- Texas to receive 24,000 Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine doses Tuesday
- La pandemia de coronavirus ha obligado a miles de mujeres en México a ejercer el trabajo sexual
- Reese’s unveils peanut butter cups – without the best ingredient!
- Late LCPS Superintendent Karen Trujillo’s dogs expected to make full recovery
- Meteorological Spring starts now; weather experts explain