EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – The New Mexico Governor’s Office has confirmed five more cases of COVID-19 in the state.
The total number of cases in New Mexico now sits at 28.
The five most recent cases include:
- A woman in Bernalillo County in her 80s
- A woman in Bernalillo County in her 40s; the state Department of Health is investigating community spread in this case as this individual had no known exposure
- A woman in Santa Fe County in her 30s
- A woman in Sandoval County in her teens
- A woman in Sandoval County in her 50s
“The New Mexico Department of Health has active investigations into each of the positive patients, which includes contact-tracing and swabs of symptomatic individuals who have had contact with the positive cases,” a news release from Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham said.