EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — El Pasoans Fighting Hunger will honor and celebrate veterans across the Borderland by providing them and their furry friends with a home delivery of an emergency food box along with some pet food.
According to the non-profit, 400 veterans have signed-up for the delivery service.
Volunteers from various veteran organizations will be at the food bank on Wednesday to pick up food boxes and run their assigned routes.
Those volunteers will be making deliveries to veterans and their families starting at 8 a.m and will finish by 4 p.m.
This effort to give back to former military personnel is in collaboration with veteran organizations and the El Paso Animal Services.
- EPISD Education Minute: Breaking Ground
- Walmart to eliminate $35 free shipping minimum for Walmart+ members
- UTEP postpones Thursday’s game vs. ACU, Miners schedule Sul Ross State for Saturday
- Olivas garners Built Ford Tough 6A Texas H.S. Football Player of the Week honors
- New Mexico reports 2,330 new virus cases; 198 from Doña Ana County