With warmer temperatures in the forecast, El Pasoans are now able to cool off at the city’s eight spray parks.
The facilities opened to the public on Saturday, and will be open every day of the week from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
According to the city, the spray parks are located at the following locations:
- Sue Young Park, 9730 Diana Dr.
- Hidden Valley Park, 200 Coconut Tree
- Grandview Park, 3100 Jefferson Ave.
- Westside Community Park, 7400 High Ridge Dr.
- Marty Robbins Park, 11600 Vista Del Sol Dr.
- Braden Aboud Memorial Park, 4325 River Bend Dr.
- Salvador Rivas Jr. Park, 12480 Pebble Hills Dr.
- Pavo Real Park, 9301 Alameda Ave. (Includes spray park for dogs)
For more information, visit the Parks and Recreation Department’s website.