1. Hometown: El Paso
2. Alma Mater: NMSU, EPCC, Socorro High
3. Where did you work before coming to KTSM? I was an Anchor/Reporter in San Angelo, TX.
4. Favorite Spot in our community? It may be cliché but I love the views from Scenic Drive.
5. Tell us about your pets or family. I’m happily married. I have a son who is thrilled to live in the same city as his cousins and grandparents.
6. Most used emoji? The emoji that’s laughing so hard it’s crying.
7. Favorite story you’ve worked on? I worked on a story about why there was an increase of tarantulas. I learned a lot about spiders and had the opportunity to carry the arachnids.
8. Favorite Food: My mom’s enchiladas.
9. One thing people don’t know about me: I was a high school wrestler.