1. Hometown: Las Cruces, NM
2. Alma Mater: New Mexico State University… Go Aggies!
3. Favorite Spot in our community? In El Paso, I love visiting the Plaza Theatre! In Las Cruces, the Town of Mesilla. I love going to the Double Eagle restaurant for their yummy green chile wontons!
4. Hobbies or hidden talents? I love going to concerts, hanging out with my dogs, dancing, and having a good time with my loved ones. I think my not so hidden talent would be being able to talk about Dallas Cowboys football stats, players or just about anything else since I’m a Cowboys fanatic!
5. Tell us about your pets or family. My family has always been supportive of everything in my life. I am truly blessed to have them in life. I also have 5 dogs that I love with all of my heart!
6. If someone were to play you in a movie, who would you want it to be? Definitely Reese Witherspoon.
7. Who is your biggest hero? My grandpa is my biggest hero. He was the hardest working person I have ever known. His positive attitude and selflessness is something I always admired about him.
8. Favorite Food: My favorite food is sushi and my favorite dessert is tres leches cake.
9. Favorite musician: Do I have to pick one? It’s a tie between Garth Brooks, George Strait, Billy Currington, Luke Bryan, Thomas Rhett, and Jake Owen. You can never go wrong with country music.