1. Hometown: El Paso
2. Alma Mater: University of Texas at Austin, J.M. Hanks High School
3. Hobbies or hidden talents? I’m a musician and have been in bands since I was 15.
4. Tell us about your pets or family: I have a Shih Tzu named Stassi. My family is your typical, close-knit, loud, proud Mexican-American clan.
5. If someone were to play you in a movie, who would you want it to be? Just make a CGI version of me. Lester Holt can do the voice.
6. Who is your biggest hero? My mother, Norma. She’s a breast cancer survivor and the rock of our family.
7. Favorite Food: Ask anybody who knows me, and they’ll tell you I probably eat Chipotle 4-5 times per week.
8. Favorite musician: There are way too many in contention for this one. Giorgio Moroder is near or at the top.
9. One thing people don’t know about me: Cheech Marin is my uncle. I’m kidding. That would be neat, though.