Diablos weekend promotions vs Grand Prairie
El Paso, TX — After a short trip to Wichita, KS to face the Wingnuts, the Diablos are back in town for a 6 day homestand starting Friday, June 7 against Texas rivals, the Grand Prairie AirHogs and the Amarillo Sox.
Friday, June 7, 2013 @ 7:05 pm vs. Grand Prairie AirHogs
• Fireworks Friday: Friday Fireworks is back! The Diablos are ready to light up Cohen’s skies, and after the game, we will open the field for fans to get player autographs and sit on the infield during our fireworks show just beyond Cohen Stadium’s right field wall. Presented by Evolve Federal Credit Union.
Saturday, June 8, 2013 @ 7:05 pm vs. Grand Prairie AirHogs
• Curious George Character Appearance: “George is a little monkey, and all monkeys are curious. But no monkey is as curious as George." Curious George is jumping off the pages of his books and making his way to El Paso and Cohen Stadium tonight to explore, meet the fans and watch a little baseball against the Grand Prairie AirHogs. Curious George will be available for photos with fans from the beginning of the game through the 5th inning. Don’t forget your cameras and/or smart phone! Presented by El Paso Electric.
Sunday, June 9, 2013 @ 6:05 pm vs. Grand Prairie AirHogs
• Quartermania: It’s back! Quartermania is a Diablos old time favorite. Load up your 25¢ hot dogs with ketchup, mustard, mayo and/or relish. Feel free to buy as many as you’d like!
• Bark in the Park: Don’t leave your poor pup at home tonight. Today our canine friends are welcome to watch the festivities as the Diablos prepare to send the Grand Prairie AirHogs back across Texas. Non-profit animal rescue and care organizations will be at the game to distribute information and/or show dogs available for adoption. And for 25¢ hot dogs, you can buy enough for ALL the members of your family! Presented by Pet’s Barn.
Monday, June 10, 2013 @ 7:05 pm vs. Amarillo Sox
• POP Out Hunger: We are proud to partner with our concession company, Sodexo, to Pop Out Hunger. The West Texas Food Bank will be at Cohen’s entrances to collect canned foods from fans. For each fan that brings at least one canned food item, Sodexo will give a FREE small popcorn. Today’s media partners are KLAQ/KROD and Time Warner Cable. Help us feed those in need! Presented by Sodexo.
Tuesday, June 11, 2013 @ 7:05 pm vs. Amarillo Sox
• Two for One Tickets: Tuesdays don’t have to mean an evening in. 2 for 1 tickets at the box office. No coupons, promo codes, or additional purchase necessary!
• Taco Tuesday: Once you make it into the stadium, stop by our concession stands and enjoy Taco Tuesday. What’s that you ask? Well, $3 will get you 2 tacos and a beer for fans over 21 years of age! Please drink responsibly while enjoying this awesome deal! Presented by Budweiser.
Wednesday, June 12, 2013 @ 7:05 pm vs. Amarillo Sox
• Military Appreciation Night: El Paso is proud to be the host city of Fort Bliss and Biggs Air Force Base. The Diablos have been proud partners for years with our FREE Military Appreciation Nights. We distribute 20,000 ticket flyers for free general admission through the Fort Bliss PA Office, and other Fort Bliss organizations. If you don’t get your hands on one of our flyers, don’t worry! Just show your Military ID at our box offices to receive a free general admission voucher. Doesn’t matter which branch of the military you belong to, if you’re active or retired, a military spouse, or a dependent, general admission is free! Like being closer to the action? Upgrade to reserved box seats for just $2 at the box offices. Presented by Navy Federal Credit Union.
Gates open one hour prior to game time. For live updates, contests and more “Like” our Facebook Page (facebook.com/elpasodiablos), or follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/epdiablos). Discounted Season Ticket, Weekend Ticket, and Flex Pack Ticket Specials are on sale now for the 2013 season. For more information on these or on our upcoming season, please visit diablos.com or call (915)755-2000.