Diablos return to Cohen Stadium Thursday, plus this week's promotions
POSTED: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 3:34pm
UPDATED: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 5:06pm
El Paso, TX — After being away from home for a week, the Diablos are back at Cohen Stadium for a weekend of baseball. They will host their Texas rivals, the Laredo Lemurs, Thursday the 18th through Sunday the 21st.
Thursday, July 18, 2013 @ 7:05 pm vs. Laredo Lemurs
• $ Beer Night: Thursdays can only mean one thing: beer is a buck! Flat rate on select Budweiser brands. Please drink responsibly and cheer on the Diablos as we welcome them back to Cohen Stadium. Remember, we ID! Presented by Budweiser.
• College Night: Attention all college students, your night is about to get so much better! Not only do you get a great beer price, but you also get FREE general admission when you show your college ID. UTEP, EPCC, or other colleges & universities welcome! Get closer to the action and upgrade to reserved box seat tickets for just $2. Pair that with a $1 Beer, and it’s the best deal around!
Friday, July 19, 2013 @ 7:05 pm vs. Laredo Lemurs
• Fireworks: The Diablos are ready to light up Cohen’s skies. After the game, we will open the field for fans to get player autographs and sit on the infield during our fireworks show just beyond Cohen Stadium’s right field wall. Presented by L&F Distributors.
Saturday, July 20, 2013 @ 7:05 pm vs. Laredo Lemurs
• Clifford the Big Red Dog Character Appearance: Story time is coming to life! Clifford the Big Red Dog is coming to Cohen Stadium! The Scholastic mascot created in 1963 by author Norman Bridwell will be meeting his generations of literary fans in El Paso at tonight's game. Clifford will be available for photos with fans from the beginning of the game through the 5th inning. Don’t forget your cameras and/or smart phone! Presented by El Paso Electric.
Sunday, July 21, 2013 @ 6:30 pm vs. Laredo Lemurs
• Quartermania: It’s back! Quartermania is a Diablos old time favorite. Load up your 25¢ hot dogs with ketchup, mustard, mayo and/or relish. Feel free to buy as many as you’d like!
Gates open one hour prior to game time. For live updates, contests and more “Like” our Facebook Page (facebook.com/elpasodiablos), or follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/epdiablos). Discounted Season Ticket, Weekend Ticket, and Flex Pack Ticket Specials are on sale now for the 2013 season. For more information on these or on our upcoming season, please visit diablos.com or call (915)755-2000.