Re: Man Living Under Leaky Roof To Keep Paying Daughter's Tuition

Sounds like this apartment complex needs the assistance of a Public Adjuster who might be able to assist in organizing an insurance claim with their insurance as well as finding a contractor to help them get the work done. Look up Q.U.E.S.T LLC under the BBB website under the Adjuster heading. Call, it might be as simple as having the right person to organize and get this project done. Sounds like a leaky roof or ruptured pipes?