Monday, November 24, 2014 - 2:16pm

Re: Las Cruces Woman Accusing Politician-Landlord of Retaliating

Talk to the housing authority. As a renter you have rights and can fight an un-just eviction.

Find a lawyer that takes up pro-bono work and fight the landlord and then counter sue him for punitive damages and emotional deress.