El Paso, TX — The City of El Paso Museums & Cultural Affairs Department (MCAD) in collaboration with the National Park Service at the Chamizal National Memorial is pleased to announce the 31st season music line-up of Music Under the Stars Summer Concert Series, sponsored by GECU.
Concerts are FREE and are held Sunday evenings starting June 8, through August 10, 2014, from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm. There will be no concert Sunday, July 6 to accommodate the concert and firework spectacular on Friday, July 4, 2014, also sponsored by GECU. The concert is from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm and fireworks begin following the concert.
2014 Music Line-up
- June 8- La Santa Cecilia (2013 Grammy Award Winner) - Latin
- June 15- The Iveys - Pop
- June 22- Sha’vonne - Variety
- June 29- Son Ardiente- Latin
- July 4- EP Wind Symphony/ Firework Spectacular – Patriotic
- July 6- No concert
- July 13- Trailer Band - Country
- July 20- Los Lonely Boys (2005 Grammy Award Winner) – Rock
- July 27- Sobredosis Del Sabor – Latin
- August 3- Joshua Tree - U2 Tribute
- August 10- Son de Mexico - Mariachi
Concert goers may park at the El Paso Zoo and take a shuttle to the park for free from 6:30 pm to 10:00 pm. July 4th Shuttles are from 6:00 pm to 10 pm.
Grills are allowed at the park except at the inner part known as the bowl. Smoking is NOT allowed in the bowl area. Glass containers and pets are not allowed in park grounds. Outside alcohol is NOT permitted. Food, beverages, and alcoholic beverages will be for sale by the food vendors.