El Paso, TX — The 2013 Hyundai Sun Bowl Fan Fiesta kicks off at 4:00 p.m. Monday evening at the El Paso Convention Center. The Fan Fiesta wil feature live entertainment and games for the family. Entry is free, $5 will buy a wristband to the interactive and inflatable games area for adults and children. The event closes with a grand fireworks display over downtown El Paso.
- 4:00 - 4:05 - National Anthem
- 4:05 - 4:45 - Performance by Fungi Mungle
- 4:45 - 5:00 - Introduction of the Sun Court
- 5:00 - 5:45 - Performance by Fungi Mungle
- 5:45 - 6:00 - House Music
- 6:00 - 6:45 - Battle of the Bands: Virginia Tech vs. UCLA
- 6:45 - 7:00 - House Music
7:00 - 8:15 - Three Dog Night
- 4:00 - 4:45 - Performance by Raices de America Ballet Folklorico Paso del Norte
- 5:00 - 5:45 - Performance by Raices de America Ballet Folklorico Paso del Norte
- 5:45 - 6:15 - Performance by Danza Azteca
- 7:00 - 7:45 - Performance by Danza Azteca
- 4:00 - 5:00 - Performance by Danza Azteca
- 8:30 - 9:00 - Sun Bowl Fireworks Spectacular
Sun Bowl Fan Fiesta Entertainment
- FREE from 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- FREE Balloon Animal Creators
- FREE Jungle Jaks will be providing face painting of both team logos
- FREE Entertainment including bands, dance groups, mariachi players, magicians and much more
- FREE Lego building display for "The Lego Movie"
- FREE - Largest Fireworks display in the Southwest at 8:30 p.m.
- $5 wristband (unlimited entries) - 18 inflatable/interactive games for adults and children.
- 10-12 various restaurant vendors representing El Paso signature foods
- Sun Bowl apparel, El Paso souvenirs, Academy Sports & Outdoors, 18 interactive displays
The Sun Bowl Fan Fiesta will comp all MILITARY children under 12 years old for the $5 wristband. The wristband allows unlimited entries to the 18 inflatable and interactive games. You must present your military ID at the inflatable games ticket tent to receive the wristband.