POSTED: Friday, July 6, 2012 - 12:13pm
UPDATED: Friday, July 6, 2012 - 12:14pm
Tipster Awarded $5,000 for Assistance
AUSTIN — William Darrell Richardson, 46, a Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitive, was captured in Overton after investigators followed up on a tip. The tipster will receive a $5,000 cash reward for providing information that led to the apprehension.
Richardson, an Aryan Circle gang member with a conviction for Capital Murder, was captured July 3 at an Overton residence He was wanted for Parole Violation. For more details, view his captured bulletin at: http://www.dps.texas.gov/Texas10MostWanted/capturedDetails.aspx?id=142 .
The two other Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitives arrested recently were:
• Marcos Alberto Caldera Jr., 27, who was captured June 29 by DPS Criminal Investigations agents and the U.S. Marshals Service in Odessa. The Tango Blast gang member was wanted for parole violation. The arrest was not the result of a tip. For more details, view his captured bulletin at: http://www.dps.texas.gov/Texas10MostWanted/capturedDetails.aspx?id=138.
Texas Crime Stoppers offers cash rewards to any person who provides information that leads to the arrest of one of the Texas 10 Most Wanted fugitives or sex offenders. There are four different ways to provide anonymous tips:
• Call the Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-252-TIPS (8477).
• Text the letters DPS—followed by your tip—to 274637 (CRIMES) from your cell phone.
• Submit a web tip through the DPS website by selecting the fugitive you have information about, and then clicking on the link under their picture.
• Submit a Facebook tip at http://www.facebook.com/texas10mostwanted  by clicking the “SUBMIT A TIP” link (under the “About” section).
All calls, texts, e-mails and Facebook messages are anonymous.
DPS investigators work with local law enforcement agencies to select fugitives featured in the Texas 10 Most Wanted Program. You can find the current lists—with photos—on the DPS website at http://www.dps.texas.gov/texas10mostwanted/ .
Do not attempt to apprehend these fugitives; they are considered armed and dangerous.