LAS CRUCES- The City of Las Cruces Parks & Recreation Department will begin a 50-plus walking group during November and December.
The walks are targeted towards those 50 years and older and will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
There is no fee to join; total walking distance will be no more than two miles per walk. The group will meet at 8 a.m. at the following locations:
• Tuesday, November 29th – Triviz multi-use path (at the water tank)
• Thursday, December 1st – Downtown mall (parking lot of the Moose Lodge)
• Tuesday, December 6th – Young Park (at the Pavilion)
• Thursday, December 8th – Veterans Park
• Tuesday, December 13th – La Llorona Park
• Thursday, December 15th – Apodaca Park (by the old swimming pool)
• Tuesday, December 20th – Soldados Soccer Complex (across from the Las Cruces Skate Park)
Get up and get moving!
For more information, contact the Parks & Recreation Department at 575/541-2550. The TTY number is 575/541-2182.