POSTED: Tuesday, January 4, 2011 - 12:15pm
UPDATED: Tuesday, January 4, 2011 - 7:50pm
EL PASO - An unattended candle is blamed for an early morning fire in the 9700 block of Alameda.
Firefighters rushed to a trailer home around 4 a.m. to find smoke and flames pouring from the building.
Investigators say the fire stemmed from an unattended candle in one of the bedrooms.
Two people inside the home got out safely.
The Red Cross is arranging for their accommodations.
Damage to the trailer home is estimated at $30,000.