kittie2176 February 21, 2013 at 5:05pm
The breakdown of how pay cuts are to be made is 13% shared between Customs and ICE while Border Patrol is responsible for the remaining 87%. Feel sorry now? Of course not, as long as they make more than you, you just don't care. It's a disgusting communist attitude.