KraiseeButTrue January 31, 2011 at 11:13pm
1. I have no problem with the schools charging lunches. Things happen in life.
2. Parents shouldn't abuse the system. She had to know that there was a balance due.
3. A child should never go hungry? You're right. However, there are children actually starving in our country. This child missed lunch. A little perspective is good to have.
4. Know what the school policy is and don't put your child in a humiliating situation.
5. Quit blaming others and take responsibility.