get out of my pocket January 30, 2011 at 8:42pm
1) Did you know your kid needed lunch money EVERY DAY to eat?
2) Did you make sure he had it?
3) Do you know your kid can take his lunch?
4) They offer pbj sandwiches to kids who are hungry and keep forgetting to bring money.
5) Whose responsibility is it to feed your kid? To make sure he has money on his account? To be his adult supervision? To teach him to check his balance when there is any question about whether he has money left?
6) Your kid, your responsibility.....