Whataburger to Release New, Lower-Calorie Menu
POSTED: Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 1:48pm
UPDATED: Friday, June 29, 2012 - 11:44am
EL PASO — Whataburger lovers looking to slim down this summer are in luck.
The chain will unveiled a new look for its menu coming out July 2nd. The new items include burger, chicken and breakfast options all 550 calories or less. The old menu will also be redesigned, including a new apple and cranberry chicken salad and a classic garden salad.
All-time favorites will still be available.
550 Calories or Less Menu
In addition to the two new salads, Whataburger lunch and dinner choices under 550 calories include:
- Whataburger Jr. with Bacon & Cheese, 400 calories
- Double Meat Whataburger Jr. with Cheese, 470 calories
- New Grilled Chicken Melt, 460 calories
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich, 510 calories
- Chicken Fajita Taco, 420 calories
- Whatacatch Sandwich, 450 calories
Whataburger breakfast choices under 550 calories include:
- Cinnamon Roll, 390 calories
- Bacon & Egg Taquito, 380 calories
- Bacon or Sausage Biscuit, 350 to 540 calories
- Egg & Cheese Biscuit, 450 calories
- Biscuit & Jelly, 340 calories
- Egg Sandwich, 310 calories