West El Paso family hospitalized, carbon monoxide to blame

West El Paso family hospitalized, carbon monoxide to blame
MGN
News
Saturday, August 3, 2013 - 6:31pm

Emergency crews rushed a family of five to the hospital and investigators said a faulty kitchen appliance was to blame.

Someone called the fire department about a strange odor at a home on Villa Del Sol and Helen of Troy just before 3 p.m. Saturday.

The two parents and their three young children were alert and conscious when paramedics arrived and they did not get dizzy.

Investigators said they found high levels of carbon monoxide coming from the stove.

They're all expected to be OK.
 

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment