Volunteers Needed This Holiday Season
Make a difference in someone's life.
That's what The Red Cross of El Paso is asking from the borderland. Volunteers make up 96% of the Red Cross and this season they are extremely short staffed.
If you have a day or two available or even a couple hours they're asking for your help.
Executive Director, Mark Matthys, says by volunteering time with the Red Cross, you will change lives. The American Red Cross provides the fabric that enables ordinary individuals to perform extraordinary services.
There are several benefits that come from volunteering.
- You will feel great knowing you are making a difference.
- You will meet donors and hear why they give blood or how blood transfusions have touched their lives. It may change your own.
- You can do good on your own schedule, volunteer as much as and as often as your schedule permits.
- You will enjoy flexible locations and times.
- You will become part of a 125-year-old tradition of neighbors helping neighbors in need.
If you would like to become a volunteer visit www.redcrosselpaso.org. Look for the volunteer opportunities, fill out an application. They will contact you for an orientation.