UPDATE: Too Hot To Handle
POSTED: Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 10:43am
UPDATED: Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 3:50pm
EL PASO - Former firefighter Hector Camacho was fired up after the charger for his brand new IPad2 overheated. He sent it back after it nearly burnt his fingers but he said Apple was taking its time in sending him a new one.
After our report, Apple said they would overnight a new IPad and a new cover for his trouble.
But they sent the IPad without the charger and without the cover - so he couldn't even use it. Well, Hector told us he finally received the charger and cover in the mail. We're happy to report case closed.