UPDATE: Too Hot To Handle

News

POSTED: Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 10:43am

UPDATED: Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 3:50pm

EL PASO - Former firefighter Hector Camacho was fired up after the charger for his brand new IPad2 overheated. He sent it back after it nearly burnt his fingers but he said Apple was taking its time in sending him a new one.

After our report, Apple said they would overnight a new IPad and a new cover for his trouble.

But they sent the IPad without the charger and without the cover - so he couldn't even use it. Well, Hector told us he finally received the charger and cover in the mail. We're happy to report case closed.

---

Original story: http://www.ktsm.com/news/troubleshooters/troubleshooters-el-pasoans-ipad...

Comments News Comments

According to the story...he paid for an Ipad2 and got a Ipad first generation as a replacement? Whats wrong with that picture NC9.

Welcome to the world of mac! The business of telling you what you can and cannot do with your property. Also the business that forces you to buy the same device if you want their upgraded software.

Atleast android users get updated software through the yrs. for free & not forced into just having an old OS. Then again mac is ment for non-techie people

His first problem is that he purchased an iPad2. Second of all he spent way too much money on it and should have invested in something cheaper such as the Galaxy or other tablet device. Sucker!

Post new Comment