UPDATE: Electrical Short Started Upper Valley House Fire

News

POSTED: Thursday, July 14, 2011 - 10:26am

UPDATED: Thursday, July 14, 2011 - 5:47pm

EL PASO - An electrical short in a walk in closet is what fire investigators say started a fire in the Upper Valley yesterday.

The fire started around 3:00 p.m. on Wakefield Court. Firefighters had it out in less than ten minutes.

Investigators say a light in the closet shorted out and sparked the fire.

Damage to the home is estimated at $85,000.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment