Breaking News

Thursday, August 28, 2014 - 5:17pm
|
Monday, August 25, 2014 - 5:28pm

Two Children Die In House Fire

News

POSTED: Saturday, March 5, 2011 - 6:13pm

UPDATED: Saturday, March 5, 2011 - 8:33pm

JUAREZ - Two children were killed in a house fire that was started by a candle.

We're told the children, ages 4 and 12, were living in home that didn't have electricity. That's why the family was using candles.

The fire also destroyed the family's home.
 

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment