Sun Metro Bus catches fire, ruled accidental

Sun Metro Bus catches fire, ruled accidental
News
Sunday, April 7, 2013 - 1:59pm

A Sun Metro Bus caught fire near Kern Place and investigators said it was accidental.

It happened on Cincinnati and Stanton at about 9:30 a.m. Sunday.

Firefighters put it out within minutes.

They said it started when a faulty vent fan overheated.

The driver and one passenger were inside the bus, but made it out safely.

No one was injured.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment