Shed Fire Leads To Power Outage
POSTED: Friday, January 1, 2010 - 10:38pm
UPDATED: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 - 2:26pm
A fire leaves dozens of Anthony New Mexico families without power this morning. Authorities say a shed caught fire around 4:30 this morning, knocking out a transformer nearby. It took a little more than four hours to reconnect the electricity. Investigators, along with neighbors, say the fire was most likely started by homeless people trying to stay warm. Fortunately no injuries were reported.