Eastwood HS students qualify for state science fair
El Paso, TX (YISD) — Students from Eastwood High School competed at the Sun Country Regional Science and Engineering Fair last month. Several of them placed in their appropriate categories, thus qualifying them to advance Exxon Mobil State Science and Engineering Fair in San Antonio on March 20-23.
The following students will be moving on to state:
- Nataniel Hibbert and Michael Perez - 1st place in Energy and Transportation
- Daniel Garcia and Bronson Angeles - 1st place in Physics and Astronomy
- Emanuel Araiza - 2nd place in Engineering Materials
- Josh Ramirez and Audrey Olmos - 3rd place in Behavior and Social Sciences
- Tricia Tellez and Nicholus Aranda - 3rd place in Environmental Management
- Jose Hernandez and Zachary Derrah - 3rd place in Physics and Astronomy
- Chris Edens and Ping Wang - 4th place (Honorable Mention) in Behavior and Social Sciences.