Property Tax Notices Mailed Out in Doña Ana County
POSTED: Thursday, November 1, 2012 - 7:15am
UPDATED: Thursday, November 1, 2012 - 7:18am
DOÑA ANA COUNTY — According to Doña Ana County Treasurer David Gutierrez, 2012 tax bills have been mailed.
Property owners have until December 10th to pay the full amount before state-mandated interest and penalties begin to accumulate.
There are several ways Doña Ana County residents can make a payment.
- Payments can be made inside the Treasurer's Office: 845 N. Motel Blvd. Las Cruces, NM 88007
- Payments can be mailed to the Treasurer's Office using the self-addressed envelope included with the tax notice.
- Drop box located inside Doña Ana County Government Center adjacent to the Treasurer's Office teller windows
- Check or Money Orders accepted at Wells Fargo branches
- Credit, debit cards or electronic payments accepted online (fee for online service): http://www.donaanacounty.org/tax/
If property taxes are paid by an escrow holder, the mortgage company will receive the tax notice.
If tax notices are not received by November 10, homeowners should contact the Doña Ana County Treasurer's Office at 575-647-7433.