Police: Student starts fire in girls restroom

Police: Student starts fire in girls restroom
KTSM
News

POSTED: Friday, May 3, 2013 - 5:30pm

UPDATED: Friday, May 3, 2013 - 5:36pm

Las Cruces officials have released more information regarding Thursday's fire at an elementary school.

Students were evacuated from Central Elementary School after smoke was seen coming from the girls restroom. Police said a student at the school started the fire and was released to their parents.

Classes were able to resume after the fire was extinguished. damages are estimated at $2,000.
  

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment