Breaking News

Friday, August 29, 2014 - 4:03pm
Monday, August 25, 2014 - 5:28pm

Overheated Freezer Ignites Garage Fire

Overheated Freezer Ignites Garage Fire

POSTED: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 - 10:45am

UPDATED: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 - 5:46pm

Fire crews responded to a garage fire on Caples Circle Wednesday morning, said to have been caused by an overheated freezer that ignited contents inside the garage.  

The fire was under control within 10 minutes, and no injuries were reported. 
Surrounding structures were not affected by the fire.

Damages were estimated at $7,000.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment