Breaking News

Sunday, February 1, 2015 - 6:23am

Overheated Fan Blamed for Duplex Fire

POSTED: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 - 6:32am

UPDATED: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 - 2:23pm

A fan is to blame for a duplex fire that has left two families without a place to live. Investigators say an electrical box fan overheated in a bedroom, sparking a blaze on the 300 block of Schutz Monday night. No one was hurt, but four adults and two kids were forced from their homes. Damage is estimated at $55,000. The Red Cross is helping the families get back on their feet.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment