Friday, October 17, 2014 - 11:31am

One Person Displayed After a Duplex Catches Fire

One Person Displayed After a Duplex Catches Fire

POSTED: Tuesday, November 6, 2012 - 5:23pm

UPDATED: Tuesday, November 6, 2012 - 5:27pm

It was a scary Monday night for some residents in Las Cruces after a duplex caught fire.
Las Cruces firefighters were called out to Miranda street where flames were seen coming from a window and the front door of a duplex. Luckily, fire fighters stopped the fire from spreading beyond the unit. The elderly woman inside the duplex apartment says when she unplugged an electrical cord from the outlet, it can began to spark and the curtains caught fire. The duplex suffered moderate fire and heavy smoke damage. For now, the woman is staying with relatives. The fire investigator is still investigating the fire.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment