Weather Alert

|
Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 10:42am

Northeast House Fire Ruled Accidental

News
Friday, July 30, 2010 - 9:14am

EL PASO -- Fire investigators say a refrigerator is to blame for what was, at first, a suspicious fire that burned part of a home earlier this month.


That fire ripped through the garage of a home in the 10000 block of Gracecus Way while the family was at church.


At the time the homeowner said he thought someone may have broken in and torched the place.


Fire investigators say that's not the case. A fridge in the garage shorted out, sparking the fire.


Damages topped $75,000.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment