National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
Las Cruces, NM (KTSM) — The Drug Enforcement Agency’s National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day is this Saturday.
The take-back event allows residents an opportunity to safely and anonymously dispose of outdated or unused prescription pills and medications.
The service is free and no questions will be asked.
The take-back event will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 26, at eight collection sites in Las Cruces:
• Kmart store, 1900 Bataan Memorial East.
• Elks Club, 3000 Elks Dr.
• Thomas Branigan Memorial Library, 200 E. Picacho Ave.
• Club Fitness, 3850 E. Lohman Ave.
• Walmart Supercenter, 1550 S. Valley Dr.
• Walmart Supercenter, 571 Walton Blvd.
• Walmart Supercenter, 3331 Rinconada Blvd.
• DEA Office, 2290 E. Griggs Ave.