Breaking News

Friday, August 29, 2014 - 4:03pm
Friday, August 29, 2014 - 2:52pm
|
Monday, August 25, 2014 - 5:28pm

Morning Fire Guts El Paso Home

News

POSTED: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 - 8:27am

UPDATED: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 - 6:42pm

EL PASO - Faulty wiring is blamed for a fire that left a Northeast El Paso family homeless this morning.

Police on routine patrol noticed the house on fire before the family even knew about it.

The fire broke out in the 5600 block of Creston near the intersection of McCombs and Dyer.

When firefighters arrived, they saw flames coming from the kitchen and called for additional trucks.

The homeowners did have a smoke detector in the home but it was not operational.

Damage is estimated at $25,000.


 

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment