Montana Vista Home Goes Up In Flames
MONTANTA VISTA — A home's gone up in flames in Montana Vista, and now a family of eight is attempting to move forward.
Investigators blame a bad air conditioning unit.
Four adults and four children lived inside of the home, and the homeowners say they do not have insurance.
The fire did not spread to any other homes.
The homeowner says that this home holds a lot of memories.
"Everything happened here. My father passed away here. Everything. All of my memories are here. I grew up in this house, and now my kids," said homeowner Erica Rocha.
None of the eight family members are hurt.
The Red Cross is helping the family with a place to stay.