Breaking News

Thursday, August 21, 2014 - 10:15am

Man Critically Injured in Fire

News

POSTED: Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 1:00pm

UPDATED: Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 1:32pm

El Paso - An elderly man is in serious condition after fire erupted in his home.

The blaze broke out at 9:30am near the 7800 block of Madrid Way in the Lower Valley.

Investigators say flames first started in a back bedroom and spread from there.

A 77 year old man suffered burns all over his body.

Investigators blame the fire on careless smoking.

The fire caused $40,000 damage.

We are told a smoke detector in the home had no batteries.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment